Domains for Clerics: Knowledge.
A Cleric of Oghma is called Scrivener.
Oghma is simply called Oghma.
Their realm is knowledge, and collection.
- Blank paper and filled inkwell- An especially eager new student who the teacher is excited to educate.
- Tome after tome- An expression used to signify the steady power of acquiring knowledge.
- Oghma’s will be done- Meaning to collect, organize, or prepare something.
- The Subtext couldn’t be clearer- Having divined a path or passage.
- A book that writes itself- Something intriguing or interesting.
- Torn pages, steeped in ink- A reluctant student who is set in their ways or unwilling to perform duties of a scribe.
- Organized mess- Something terrifying.
- Writing in the back of the book- To be forgotten.
- Signing your own work- To give up.
- Gather all knowledge, learn everything.
- Teach, it is the highest form of aid.
- Knowledge is the greatest power, treat it as such.
- Keep nothing hidden, lest it be forgotten.