Oathkeeper hall is the formal training grounds of any who would call themselves a Paladin.
Applicants must meet the following prerequisites.
- Ability to pass a physical exam
- Pious relationship with a god
- Knowledge of an Oath
- A noble character reference
Applicants are usually not denied but may be pending on room within the hall.
Upon completion of Courses and taking of an oath, a Paladin is provided the following.
- Title, garment, armor, room and board appropriate to Oath.
- Access to Halls of the Divine.
- Ten Letters of Recommendation to serve.
- Contacts that may be used as council.
Members who don’t pass the courses must wait a year before attempting the trials, there is no limit to how many times you may attempt.
A member may be discharged upon defiling their oath or showing lack of conviction.