The Kimber-Guard is a militant order which is lead by King, and Bishop, Dagug Goldseeker.
One must meet the following prerequisites in order to join the Kimber-Guard.
- Applicant must be a Dwarf.
- Applicant must have served a 10 year tour within a dwarven army.
- Applicant must provide a letter of recommendation from a Duke.
- Applicant must pass physical exam.
Applicants can be denied for any of the following.
- Applicant fails physical exam.
- Applicant is an enemy of the state or church.
- Applicant is found to be lacking in temperament.
- Applicant is for any reason ill.
- Applicant is believed to be a court spy.
Upon acceptance, members will be provided.
- An estate, and holdings, backed by the King.
- Arms, Armors, Garments, and station bearing the King’s Coat of Arms.
- Signet and Seal of station.
- Privileged access to areas of Emberhearth.
- A yearly Stipend and bonus in addition to permission to collect taxes.
Membership is permanent, and is the only way to rise to the rank of Baron, Duke, or Abbot.