College of Lore
The College of Lore is a long standing and well to do bard school. For over two centuries it has educated the denizens of Mythweald in history, rhetoric, musics and art. Although procuring an education within the school is costly, the risk involved is often worth the investment. Many of the Lore Alumni (and even some drop-outs) come back to the rest of Mythweald with a unique and adventurous outlook on life. The school seeks not only to discover lost snippets of Mythweald’s history, but its lost arts and magic.
The College of Lore accepts applications from any who would learn the lore of Mythweald and its denizens.
Applicants must meet the following prerequisites.
- Proficiency in an instrument.
- Proficient knowledge of History.
- Ability to pass Oral, Musical, and Written Exams.
- Letter of Recommendation from another Bard, Innkeep, or Alumni.
Applicants may be rejected if for any of the following.
- Applicant fails 2 of 3 exams.
- Applicant can no longer play an instrument.
- Applicant is deemed too mischievous.
- Applicant has been convicted of any crime.
Upon acceptance, a member will be provided.
- Accredited study options.
- Room and Board for duration of studies.
- Contacts by which they can make a living.
- Opportunities to explore and learn.
Members generally aren’t removed from the college, but the Dean retains privilege to suspend.