The Arcane Courts is the home and school of any would be politician of The Dominion of Nilve Thalor.
It is here that Wizards, Warlocks, and Sorcerers are trained to use their magic to further the pursuits of Nilve Thalor people and politics.
In order to receive an education here one must meet the following prerequisites.
- Applicant must be a High elf.
- Applicant must have received a letter of recommendation from a prestigious school.
- Applicant must have spent a 20 year apprenticeship to a politician within the court.
- Applicant must have finished a course within the school they are applying for.
- Applicant must be able to pass a casting, written, and oral exam.
Upon application you can be rejected for any of the following.
- Applicant has been convicted of any crime.
- Applicant has been found aiding another government.
- Applicant failed any two of the 3 exams.
- Applicant fails to meet a prerequisite as listed.
- Applicant falls within the lowest 75% of other applicants.
Upon acceptance an applicant will be given the following.
- Station within the government for a reign of 10 years, pending re-election afterwards.
- Garments, Board, and Room suitable to position.
- Education and Accreditation.
Upon reaching 20 years service a politician will be given tenure, which provides immediate re-election for 30 years.
No single politician may serve more than a 50 years term. After 50 years a 20 year period of rest is mandatory, before politician may re-apply.
Tenure will be retained.